Discover the Mexican Pacific Coast
Mexican Pacific Coast
If you’re looking forward to relaxing on sun-kissed beaches, swimming with dolphins or enjoying a mountain backdrop, you can’t miss Puerto Vallarta and Baja California. Head to the Mexican Pacific Coast for your Mexico vacation for a laid-back feel and culture trip.
Discover the best of theMexican Pacific Coast
About to travel and visit the Mexican Pacific Coast?
Well, Mexico’s Pacific Coast is where Mexican beach tourism began. The allure of Mexico’s Pacific Coast has not vanished. Old town Mazatlán overlooking the beach, Sayulita surfing and fish tacos, fun-loving Puerto Vallarta, Acapulco in all its cliff-diving glory–these magical places and more await the visitor to Mexico’s Pacific Coast.
Further north, you will find BAja California.This corner of Mexico has an exotic territory that includes, beaches, mountain ranges, deserts and mines.
Things to do in the Mexican Pacific Coast
Rent a Car in Mexico
Isla Mujeres Cancun, magical dream island in Mexico
Cancun Airport to Puerto Morelos
Swimming Pool in Puerto morelos - Day for only 200 MXN
How to visit Sian Ka'an biosphere reserve Tulum
Dive the Cancun Underwater Museum
The best cenotes in Mexico - Tripadvisor selection
Day of the Dead in Mexico Traditions
Snorkeling in Cozumel - Best of the Riviera Maya
Book your trip
Are you ready to book your trip? .Here are the websites you can use to book your trip, get inspired with the best things to do in your destinations and travel smarter.
- Kiwi.com– A great website to book your flights. It has good airfares but you need to search regulaly as the prices are constantly changing
- Booking.com – The best website to book your accommodation, you can book and cancel free up until a certain point, especially when your plans are forever changing. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Airbnb – You can get some really nice places to stay here. If you don’t have an account and you click on this link then you will get $36 off your first booking.
- Hotel.com – Huge choice of hotels with free cancellation up until a certain point. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Agoda – Agoda is very good if you are searching hotels, resorts, houses. They always have attractive promotions.
- Get your Guide – It is a platform where you will find tours and excurtions in Cozumel and every part of the world.
- Xcaret Group – Xcaret Group is the most famous theme park in the Riviera Maya. If you visit Cancun, check their prices here to get good discounts.
- Viator – If you need to find inspiration about things to do in Cozumel, check on Viator to see the tours they offer for diving and other activities
- Rental Cars – Looking to rent a. car while you are away? I always book through Rental Cars as they do a search of all of the big sites and find the best deals.
- Yacht Rental – If you are thinking of spending time in a paradise beach destination with friends or family, this is a good option to enjoy the beach life.
- Sailing Trip – For cruising holidays, book a sailing trip, they have many trip destinations, lehghts and standing.
- Dive the World – If you are a diver, book a diving trip with them. They have dive packages everywhere in the world with very attractive prices.