Puerto Morelos Beach Day Pass
Get your Puerto Morelos Beach Day Pass, enjoying the quiet and relax vibes of this charming mexican seaside town in Mexico.
A Beach Day Pass allows you access to the facilities of a resort, such as gym, pool, restaurants. You can enjoy the resort or hotel as if you were a guest, drink the drinks you want from the bar, dine at the restaurants, and order snacks by the pool.
Puerto Morelos Beach Day Pass
If you are spending your vacation in Cancun, Mexico, for sure you will spend a day enjoying the reknown amazing beaches of the Riviera Maya. One of the best beach in Cancun is Located in Puerto Morelos, 30 minutes south of Cancun.
Spend the day in the Ojo de Agua Beach Club, enjoying the swimming pool, bar, restaurant and the beautiful beach of Puerto Morelos.
Puerto Morelos Beach Club
Cancun Day Pass
Puerto Morelos beach
The Puerto Morelos beach club will amaze you with its cristaline waters and relax atmosphere.
Puerto Morelos is a lovely charming town where you can escape the buzzling of Cancun.
Puerto Morelos beach club serves delicious local mexican food that for sure you will enjoy.
Puerto Morelos Day Pass
Puerto Morelos Beach Club Day Pass
Day Pass Cancun
For only $ 350 MXN p.p , we will give you back $ 200 MXN in Food and Beverages It is time to spend a relaxing day for you and your family in front of the beautiful beaches of Puerto Morelos.
Where is Puerto Morelos Mexico?
Puerto Morelos is located between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, in the Caribbean coast of the Riviera Maya, Mexico
Discover the Riviera Maya
Book your trip
Are you ready to book your trip? .Here are the websites you can use to book your trip, get inspired with the best things to do in your destinations and travel smarter.
- Kiwi.com– A great website to book your flights. It has good airfares but you need to search regulaly as the prices are constantly changing
- Booking.com – The best website to book your accommodation, you can book and cancel free up until a certain point, especially when your plans are forever changing. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Airbnb – You can get some really nice places to stay here. If you don’t have an account and you click on this link then you will get $36 off your first booking.
- Hotel.com – Huge choice of hotels with free cancellation up until a certain point. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Agoda – Agoda is very good if you are searching hotels, resorts, houses. They always have attractive promotions.
- Get your Guide – It is a platform where you will find tours and excurtions in Cozumel and every part of the world.
- Xcaret Group – Xcaret Group is the most famous theme park in the Riviera Maya. If you visit Cancun, check their prices here to get good discounts.
- Viator – If you need to find inspiration about things to do in Cozumel, check on Viator to see the tours they offer for diving and other activities
- Rental Cars – Looking to rent a. car while you are away? I always book through Rental Cars as they do a search of all of the big sites and find the best deals.
- Yacht Rental – If you are thinking of spending time in a paradise beach destination with friends or family, this is a good option to enjoy the beach life.
- Sailing Trip – For cruising holidays, book a sailing trip, they have many trip destinations, lehghts and standing.
- Dive the World – If you are a diver, book a diving trip with them. They have dive packages everywhere in the world with very attractive prices.