Cancun whale shark tours
SEASON 2023: 01/06/2023 – 15/09/2023
Cancun whale shark tour is a unique opportunity to swim and snorkel with the biggest fish in the ocean. A full day adventure – a memory for the lifetime. Ideal for the whole family to spend some quality time together enjoying the ocean, nature and this wonderful, gentle giants of the sea.
An experience that will change your perception of the ocean creatures and (re)connect you with nature.
Snorkel with Whale sharks
Enjoy some of the best snorkeling and swimming with whale sharks in Mexico! After we pick you up from your hotel, we take you to the dock, where you get a light breakfast, receive a briefing and we answer any questions you may have. After the full explanation, we get on the boats and head out to swim with whale sharks.
- 7.30am from the marina
Cancun whale shark tours
- Transportation from the lobby of your hotel or condo to our marina ( optional )
- Light breakfast at the marina
- All the equipment for the swimming with whale sharks excursion
- Snorkel gear
- Life jackets
- Food and beverages on board
- Box lunch and ceviche (Holbox Island) or breakfast at the marina (all other tours)
- $7/person whale shark marine park fee.
What to bring:
- Corfortable, fresh clothing and long-sleeved-cotton shirt
- Change of clothing
- Hat or cap
- Sunglasses & Biodegradable sunscreen (please apply prior to tour)
- Money for photos souvenirs and tips
We will take you from your hotel to our private marina where our boats are docked.
The spaces per boat are limited, we guarantee 100% availability from June 1st – September 15th if you book online.
In case the weather does not allow us to go on the tour on that day, which is very seldom, we will put it off until another day. If for any reason you can’t participate anymore, we will refund 100% of your payment.
The time to reach the whale shark area is 40 minutes to 1 hour and a half depending on weather conditions.
You may bring your own cameras or video recorder, or rent a GoPro with us for $50 with a memory card included. Our guide will help you take pictures and videos with it during the tour on the boat and in the water so you can easily take home with you all the footage.
The prices do not include the the sea shark park rate ($7 per person). We guarantee that there is no extra charge other than that.
- Cancellations made from 45 to 8 days prior to the tour receive 100% of deposit back.
- Cancellations made from 8 to 2 days prior to the tour receive 75 % of deposit back.
- Cancellations made less than 36 hours prior to the tour get no refund but you will get the opportunity to do the tour any other day during the season with no extra charge.
- Cancellations made after midday the day before the tour get no refund at all or opportunity to do it again with no charge.