Glamping in the Riviera Maya
A Vacation with Nature!
Table of Contents
For the outdoorsy types and nature lovers alike, camping is always a unique adventure! Being up close with nature and out in elements is one way to feel centered and at peace with nature, especially when you are in a caribbean paradise such as the reknow Riviera Maya in Mexico. Travelling and camping is an enriching opportunity for those with wanderlust. It’s inspired a unique and more comfortable variation, blending nature and tranquility with one more element: luxury! The solution is Glamping in the Riviera Maya.
What is Glamping?
Enter the new luxury experience of “Glamping” – a term that combines that words “glamour” and “camping.” It describes a style of camping with amenities and, in some cases, resort-style services not usually associated with “traditional” camping. Glamping in the Riviera Maya is where stunning nature meets modern luxury. It’s a way to experience the untamed and completely unique parts of the world—without having to sacrifice creature comforts. A fusion of glamour and camping, glamping is a way to authentically experience the most awe-inspiring locales around the world. New glamping “hotels” have emerged all over Mexico and around the world with a focus on exclusivity, unique ambiance and elegant luxury.
Our post is about the best glamping in the Riviera Maya, from Cancun to Tulum.
Balam eco camping, Holbox Island
Balam eco camping provides accommodations with a shared lounge, a garden and a shared kitchen for your convenience, in a very eco friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy the vibes of Holbox Island. If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings and the camping can arrange a bicycle rental service.
Akumal Natura Glamping
Akumal Natura Glamping is the perfect place to “Connect with Nature” . They have 20 ecofriendly tents in the middle of the jungle. Their thatched roofed with cotton canvas walls units make it truly luxurious glamping right in the heart of the jungle. Akumal Natura Glamping has a private cenote on-site (natural pool), chill out area, yoga classes and a restaurant.
Serenity Glamping Riviera Tulum by Xperience Hotels
Situated in the Xpu Ha area, Serenity Eco Luxury Tented Camp by Xperience Hotel is the perfect place to experience Tulum and its surroundings. From here, guests can make the most of all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations.
Nativus Glamping & Cenote Tulum
Lovely Glamping in the heart of Tulum. All rooms at Nativus Glamping & Cenote Tulum are fitted with a seating area, a private bathroom, with garden view. A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. The accommodations offers a sun terrace. You will be able to enjoy activities in and around Tulum, like snorkeling.
With garden views, Huaya Camp is set in Tulum and has a restaurant, room service, bar, garden and outdoor pool. The tented camp features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.
There is a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Cinco glamping tents have King Size beds, air conditioning and fans, along with subtle comforts to make your vacation experience unique. Every room has a private lounging area and hammock. A few steps from your room, enjoy the luxurious outdoor showers set under a seagrape canopy. Private parking, in room safes and friendly 24 your security will keep you feeling secure and free to enjoy
Harmony Glamping Tulum
Harmony Glamping and Boutique Hotel Tulum is 3.1 mi from the ruins and a 3-minute walk from the heart of Tulum town. All spacious tents offer the comfort of a hotel room.
The tents feature a queen-size bed, cotton linen, a fan and each one is decorated with a different theme. The suites have their own private private bathroom and are decorated with Tuscan and African themes. There is a Yoga Center with daily morning and afternoon classes.
Ku kuk Glamping Tulum
Located in Chemuyil, 4.5 km from Xel Ha and 8 km from Cenote Dos Ojos, Ku kuk Glamping is a perfect Glamping in the riviera Maya. Nature and comfort come together to offer you a unique and eco-chic lodging experience: K’u’ Kuk Glamping in the Riviera Maya. Fully equipped domes immersed in the heart of the Mayan jungle, the perfect place for nature lovers looking to relax, but also for those adventurers who are in search of new experiences, since in addition to the beautiful jungle, many cenotes are ready for you to discovered and explored, and one of the most beautiful beaches in the world Xcacel, Sanctuary of the Marine Turtle.
Chibal Uh Tulum
Located just 71 m from South Tulum Beach, chibal Uh provides accommodations in Tulum with access to a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, as well as a 24-hour front desk. The property was built in 2019 and features air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace. A lovely Glamping in the Riviera Maya.
Glamping in the Riviera Maya
3 days in Cozumel - Our diving & Snorkeling Experience
9 Best Romantic Things to do in Riviera Maya - Cancun Couple´s Guide 2021
Riviera Maya Snorkeling Guide to snorkel (almost) for FREE
Dive the Cancun Underwater Museum
Guide to visit MEXICO PYRAMIDS depending on where you are staying
➤ Are Flight+Hotel Vacation Packages a Good Deal?
4 Unbelievable eco-friendly hotels in the Mexican Caribbean
Book your trip
Are you ready to book your trip? .Here are the websites you can use to book your trip, get inspired with the best things to do in your destinations and travel smarter.
- Kiwi.com– A great website to book your flights. It has good airfares but you need to search regulaly as the prices are constantly changing
- Booking.com – The best website to book your accommodation, you can book and cancel free up until a certain point, especially when your plans are forever changing. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Airbnb – You can get some really nice places to stay here. If you don’t have an account and you click on this link then you will get $36 off your first booking.
- Hotel.com – Huge choice of hotels with free cancellation up until a certain point. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Agoda – Agoda is very good if you are searching hotels, resorts, houses. They always have attractive promotions.
- Get your Guide – It is a platform where you will find tours and excurtions in Cozumel and every part of the world.
- Xcaret Group – Xcaret Group is the most famous theme park in the Riviera Maya. If you visit Cancun, check their prices here to get good discounts.
- Viator – If you need to find inspiration about things to do in Cozumel, check on Viator to see the tours they offer for diving and other activities
- Rental Cars – Looking to rent a. car while you are away? I always book through Rental Cars as they do a search of all of the big sites and find the best deals.
- Yacht Rental – If you are thinking of spending time in a paradise beach destination with friends or family, this is a good option to enjoy the beach life.
- Sailing Trip – For cruising holidays, book a sailing trip, they have many trip destinations, lehghts and standing.
- Dive the World – If you are a diver, book a diving trip with them. They have dive packages everywhere in the world with very attractive prices.