Scuba Diving in Cenotes
💲 Prices in US Dollar
Try the incredible experience of scuba diving in Cenote. Normally, the CENOTES are interconnected by underground tunnels, thus being the RIVIERA MAYA a unique place for divers who want to immerse themselves in the iconic natural pools of the Mayan jungle.
The Riviera Maya has the largest underground water system in the world. In these fresh waters, you will find a great amount of biodiversity as well as stalactites, stalagmites, gas clouds (sulfuric acid) and haloclines (mix of salt water with fresh water), live this magical and unforgettable experience to dive cenote Mexico with us.
- Cenote Dos Ojos | Tulum
- Dream Gates | Tulum
- Tajma-Ha | Playa del Carmen
- Chac Mool | Tulum
- Casa Cenote | Tulum
- Cenote The Pit | Tulum + Cenote Dos Ojos | Tulum
- Hell Bells Cenote | Puerto Morelos + Cenote Maravilla | Puerto Morelos
- Cenote Angelita | Tulum + Shallow Cenote
Scuba Diving in Cenote lasts about 5 hours, pick up at around 7am, back at around 1pm. The duration can changes depending on weather or group conditions.
- Complete equipment and flash light
- 2 dives in 2 cenotes
- Certified cave guide (multilingual)
- Transportation from and to Playa Del Carmen (downtown)
- Snacks and water
- Entrance fees to the cenote
Does not include
- Tips and unspecified
- Photos and videos (multimedia service on demand)
- Your diving license (or at least your PADI number)
- Minimum certification in open water or equivalent.
- Do not fly for the next 18 hours.