Things To Do in Puerto Morelos
What to do in Puerto Morelos?
If you are thinking of taking a break and looking for the best beach destination after the covid-19, you will find many places with cristal clear water, cocconut trees on a while sand beach, tropical islands and crispy sun shine. We have an excellent suggestion of things to do in Puerto Morelos, Mexican Carribean coast.
Things To Do in Puerto Morelos
Puerto Morelos is definitely dream-worthy and the best beach destination 2021 after the covid-19. Puerto Morelos is a laid-back fishing village just 20 minutes south of Cancun. What visitors love about ‘Puerto’ are lower prices and a slower pace of life than its larger, busier neighbors. It’s the perfect spot for relaxation at one of the several Puerto Morelos vacation rentals – a place to get away from it all and experience the pure Caribbean life, while still being centrally located to the surrounding attractions of the Riviera Maya.
You have all the beauty of the Caribbean less than 20 minutes from the Cancun International Airport. Puerto is located almost exactly between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, and literally right off the highway.
Staying in Puerto means you get the advantages and the amenities that Cancun and Playa offer, but none of the crowds and needless noise and you will find many things to do in Puerto Morelos.
Puerto Morelos Tours
Spend a day in the famous Mexican eco-archeological park of Xcaret from Puerto Morelos town. The best thing to do in Puerto Morelos with your family.
Puerto Morelos Fishing
Puerto Morelos is home to a mangrove swamp, and these shallow waters are brimming with Bonefish, Permit, Jack Crevalle, Snook, and Tarpon.
Snorkel on the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world and discover the extraodinary marine life from the shore or booking a snorkeling tour.
Take a salsa or bachata class on the beach with the best salsa teacher in the Riviera maya. Learn how to dance and move like a local during your stay in Puerto Morelos.
Puerto Morelos Scuba Diving
Perfect place to come if you are looking for great scuba diving near Playa del Carmen. Dive on the C-56 shipwreck, the biggest in the Riviera Maya and other amazing dive sites.
Ruta de los Cenotes
La Ruta is a 20-ish km route that leads to over a dozen cenotes. Each cenote is privately owned, so they range from a single swimming hole to a wide complex of water slides and zip lines.
Jungle Spa Puerto Morelos
Jungle Spa is a community tourism project created to benefit the local Mayan communauty. Exotic environment, surrounded by hundres of trees, tropical plants and birds singing.
Croco Zoo Puerto Morelos
Located 5 minutes away from Puerto Morelos town, this is the perfect activity to inspire passion for nature and wildlife, through an interactive guided tour amongs crocodiles and native wildlife.
Puerto Morelos Excursions
From Puerto Morelos, you can book any excursions to mayan ruins, islands, cenotes, Cancun theme parks from Xcaret Group, snorkeling or diving and discover the wonders of the Riviera Maya.
Book your trip
Are you ready to book your trip? .Here are the websites you can use to book your trip, get inspired with the best things to do in your destinations and travel smarter.
- Kiwi.com– A great website to book your flights. It has good airfares but you need to search regulaly as the prices are constantly changing
- Booking.com – The best website to book your accommodation, you can book and cancel free up until a certain point, especially when your plans are forever changing. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Airbnb – You can get some really nice places to stay here. If you don’t have an account and you click on this link then you will get $36 off your first booking.
- Hotel.com – Huge choice of hotels with free cancellation up until a certain point. It’s easy to use and has one of the widest selections.
- Agoda – Agoda is very good if you are searching hotels, resorts, houses. They always have attractive promotions.
- Get your Guide – It is a platform where you will find tours and excurtions in Cozumel and every part of the world.
- Xcaret Group – Xcaret Group is the most famous theme park in the Riviera Maya. If you visit Cancun, check their prices here to get good discounts.
- Viator – If you need to find inspiration about things to do in Cozumel, check on Viator to see the tours they offer for diving and other activities
- Rental Cars – Looking to rent a. car while you are away? I always book through Rental Cars as they do a search of all of the big sites and find the best deals.
- Yacht Rental – If you are thinking of spending time in a paradise beach destination with friends or family, this is a good option to enjoy the beach life.
- Sailing Trip – For cruising holidays, book a sailing trip, they have many trip destinations, lehghts and standing.
- Dive the World – If you are a diver, book a diving trip with them. They have dive packages everywhere in the world with very attractive prices.